Weightless









What's holding you down? 





Heeellllo Everyone! Happpppppyyyyyy August! I'm happy to say that I am back! God gave me a vision for the month of August and I will be releasing M&ms, vlogs, and blog post covering a wide range of interconnected topics all this month! Turn on my post notifications to stay updated!!




#Weightless #Hebrews12:1 #August #Notifications  #CastAside #MentalHealth #Christian #Millenials #Blog #Blogger #Vlog #Youtube #M&M #Imback #itsabubble #howcute #bubbles #air #weight #vision #Jesus #God #Father #HolySpirit  #Promoting #Health of the #Mind #Body and#Soul one post at a time!



Be Blessed, But Most Importantly Be A Blessing!


Have a Great week!


Remember to Like, Share, and Comment!

Also, Follow me on Social Media
IG & FB: @thenaturalmindedsoul
Twitter: @naturalmindsoul
Subscribe to my  channel on Youtube; The Natural-Minded Soul

My love to all of you in Christ Jesus. Amen. -1 Corinthians 16:24



Copyright © 2017 The Natural-Minded Soul. All Rights Reserved

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

From God's Heart to Yours

M&M Vlog: How BIG Is God's Throne on Your Heart

From My Heart to Yours