How strong is your prayer game? (Fly Society)

Hello Naturals!,

I have one question...

How strong is your prayer game?





Today, I wanted to add to the July Prayer Intensive and share my experience with studying prayer! As we've discussed before, Prayer is a powerful thing. What makes it even more powerful is knowing how to properly use it!  Assuming that the average believer prays more often than none, I will go on a limb and say that you already know how powerful a prayer can be. There are different types of prayer. One being conversational. You know, relational. However, I'm talking about the earth shaking, weather changing, rent paying, job favoring, healing, dead resurrecting kind of prayer. After studying, researching, and speaking to the Lord, I have gathered that there is a key component that is often left out! And I'm here to tell you the secret!



Are you ready?


The Word of God.

Yep, it's that simple.




Before we get into it, I would like to add a few notable disclaimers and clarifications:

1. This post is based on my personal experience and what I feel the Lord has shared with me.

  1. You, yourself, have no power. The power that you do have comes directly from Jesus Christ through the power of salvation [Ephesians 1: 19-23]
    3. God answers prayers because of his mercy, not because of our works. Don't get the big head. It doesn't matter how many scriptures that you apply or how often you pray. If it is not the Lord's Will,  It. will. not. happen.
  2. There is no a sure formula, i.e. amount of scriptures to quote or specific scriptures to open God's heart and “convince” him to give you anything you want. However, in my experience, I have learned that there is a sure place and it's called submission. In submission, you are completely submitted to God's Will; therefore, whatever you ask will be given unto you because your will corresponds with His. [1 John 5:14]

Now, Let's get started!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

From God's Heart to Yours

M&M Vlog: How BIG Is God's Throne on Your Heart

2020 Vision