Welcome

Welcome to


The Natural-Minded Soul



1.1.17


The Natural-Minded Soul is a blog filled my personal experiences, thoughts, poetry, journal entries, revelations, and conversations I have had while spreading the Good News. It's purpose is to encourage spiritual, physical, psychological, & emotional health and growth; while, cultivating a culture of believers that actively pursue God.


     The premise of this blog is to discard the things of this world and walk wholeheartedly in God's Divine will for our lives. God given me the opportunity to combine my love for "all things natural" with my love for his word. In this blog, I will discuss and discover different topics regarding health benefits, natural hair care, bible studies, spoken word, DIY hygienic processes. I want to learn about God's creations and appreciate them in their natural form. God is perfect; therefore, everything that He created is also perfect. God made no mistakes when he created you--Just as you are. He even encourages us to "come as we are." Well, Let's do just that! Lets shed every idea, characteristic, act, habit, style, dream, and personality trait that was not given to us by God himself. We were created for a purpose. It is up to us to take up our cross and find out what that is.




     I hope you enjoy my blog and take what I have learned and be able to apply it to your life. God is good and He has taken yet another step to show you that there are Christians out there just like you.
I have created this blog for that reason. Join me on the Journey to Natural.



The Natural.


Pure.
Clear.

Honest.
You,


Naturally.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

From God's Heart to Yours

2020 Vision

M&M Vlog: How BIG Is God's Throne on Your Heart