Midnight's Blessings

Just uploaded a new video called "Midnight's Blessings." God has done it again and I'm so grateful! .
.
Sometimes when we go through things the purpose is simply to show us where we've grown. I showed God today that no matter what I go through or how sick I am. I'm going to be faithful. I showed the Devil he can't mess with me and God gave me powerful testimony of encouragement to share with you all that fired me up on the way home!! #GodBeGlorified  I tried to upload it to my story, but the enemy blocking lol. Y'all gon get this word tonight lol. I'm putting it on my YouTube. #Subscribe to my Page "The Natural-Minded Soul"




#Thenaturalmindedsoul #Tesimonybae #WONTHEDOIT #Encouragement #M&M #MotivationalMoment #MotivationalMinute #latenightspecial #MidnightsBlessings

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

From God's Heart to Yours

2020 Vision

M&M Vlog: How BIG Is God's Throne on Your Heart