New Layout Update!

If you haven't noticed already the Lord has blessed us with a new more navigatable layout! This moment is bittersweet because I will miss the original layout; however, I am super excited about the benefits of the new one! This new layout is dope! lol

Thank God for growth. 



Who would've thought that I would've impacted so many lives in so many different countries by surrendering and delivering a small yes to God. [I say small because I was scared LOL]

To name a few,

#US #China #Israel #Russia #Romania #UnitedKingdom #Israel #SouthAfrica #Iran #Canada
 (Sorry, if I left your country out. Represent your country & Drop it in the comments!)


 W/ well over 1000+ views since Jan 1st. And it's only been 3 1/2 months!


I've said this to say, 


If God is pushing you to do something. Do it. No matter how you feel or what comes against you. There's purpose on your life & it's in everyone's best interest, including yours, that you fulfill it. Sometimes all it takes is a small scared yes & an "Ok, God I trust you."
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤


Here's a video navigating the new layout!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

From God's Heart to Yours

2020 Vision

M&M Vlog: How BIG Is God's Throne on Your Heart