The First Time I Really Died To Myself



Thank you all for reading The Bait of Satan with me. God used this book to really expose my heart and heal me at the "God level." It was this experience that showed me that Jeremiah 17:9,

The heart is deceitful above all things, and it is exceedingly perverse and corrupt and severely, mortally sick! Who can know it [perceive, understand, be acquainted with his own heart and mind]?  [Matt, 13-15-17; Mark 7:21-23; Eph 4:20-24] AMPC

While reading this book, the Lord showed me a few things in my heart that I needed to rectify. Some small, Some large, and amongst those was something I wasn't aware of nor was I sure I could ever
 fix once brought to my attention. In that moment, I chose to ask for God's help. 2 Corinthians 12:19 states that His grace is sufficient for me and in my weakness He makes me strong. So I tested that word! lol

In this video, I will share my experience of The First Time I REALLY Died to Myself.





God is Good!



I want to encourage everyone that nothing that we do is in vain. The Lord sees the sacrifices you make and loves the example that you set. Be encouraged my brother and sister! It's not easy, but when is it ever? lol Picking up our cross and dying daily is an homage that we do to Christ that we truly appreciate His sacrifice! I encourage you all to keep the faith even when it's hard to & it's never too late to correct an ought that you have with someone! The enemy wants us to be at ought with each other. Offense is a distraction that inhibits your purpose and walk with God. 
Don't let him win!


If you would like to read more on "Dying to Yourself" here's and awesome article
Read more Here:
https://www.gotquestions.org/dying-to-self.html



Don't forget to Like, Share, and Comment!

Also, Follow me on Social Media
IG & FB: @thenaturalmindedsoul
Twitter: @naturalmindsoul
Subscribe to my  channel on Youtube; The Natural-Minded Soul

My love to all of you in Christ Jesus. Amen. 
-1 Corinthians 16:24

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

From God's Heart to Yours

2020 Vision

M&M Vlog: How BIG Is God's Throne on Your Heart